Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Any old cartoons fans here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member rusejery's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2009
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Any old cartoons fans here?

    Hello everyone,

    I mean like Thundercats, Voltron, the OLD transformers, not the new ones. And shows like that. Some of the shows though like Voltron, were on before I was born. I'm a 90's girl of course, but I appreciate the classics. And no I don't think Sailor Moon counts.

    So which old cartoons do you like? and do you wish they would show now or more often?
    [url=http://www.vitabits.de/abschlacken/konjugierte-linols?ure-1000mg/16106]Konjugierte Linols?ure[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dwardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2010
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any old cartoons fans here?

    Real Ghostbusters is awesome.
    [URL="http://www.dvdbestonline.com"]DVDBESTONLINE[/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nehaworld1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2010
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    hi

    thanks for your info

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •